This meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 13, 2021
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS – NONE
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARINGS – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11.3 Presentations – none
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1.1 Case 22820: Amendments to Development Agreement, Hanwell Drive (Sunset Ridge subdivision), Middle Sackville [PDF] ** Revised report posted on October 4, 2021.
that North West Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed amending development agreement, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated September 21, 2021, to permit a multiple-unit dwelling with ground floor commercial space at Hanwell Drive, Middle Sackville (PID 41292822), and schedule a public hearing.
13.1.2 Case 23512: Amendments to Development Agreement, Civic 27 and 65 Dellridge Lane, Bedford [PDF]
That North West Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed amending development agreement, as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated September 14, 2021, to permit an Indoor Commercial Dog Care Facility at 27 and 65 Dellridge Lane, Bedford, and schedule a public hearing.
13.1.3 Case 23556: Amendments to the Sackville Drive Land Use By-law – Access to Multi-Unit Dwellings Across LS Zoned Properties [PDF]
That North West Community Council direct the Chief Administrative Officer to commence the planning process to consider amendments to the Sackville Drive Land Use By-law to allow access to new multi-unit dwellings across lots within the LS (Large Scale Commercial) Zone.
- Staff Presentation [PDF]
13.2 MEMBERS OF NORTH WEST COMMUNITY COUNCIL
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax
Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
15.1 Approval of In Camera (In Private) Minutes – August 9, 2021
That North West Community Council approve the In Camera (In Private) Minutes of August 9, 2021 as circulated.
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – November 8, 2021
1. Information report from the Legislative Assistant dated September 29, 2021 re: Presentation Requests. [PDF]
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Andrea Lovasi-Wood, Legislative Assistant at email@example.com 902-490-5934.