Viewing Live Webcasts for Virtual Meetings - Detailed Instructions [PDF]
Virtual Public Hearings & How to Participate
Please be aware that the deadline to register as a speaker is 4:30 p.m. the business day prior to the hearing.
In accordance with the July 29, 2020 direction of the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing under section 14 of the Emergency Management Act, this meeting is being held virtually. Draft minutes of this meeting will be made available on halifax.ca within three business days.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – December 14, 2020
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS
10.1.1 Case 22865: Rezoning Application, PID 41489048, Sackville Drive, Middle Sackville [PDF]
That North West Community Council adopt the amendment to the Land Use By-law for Sackville, as set out in Attachment A of the staff recommendations report dated August 13, 2020.
- Memorandum from the North West Planning Advisory Committee dated July 16, 2020 [PDF]
- Staff Presentation [PDF]
- Applicant Presentation [PDF]
10.1.2 Case 21863: Development Agreement at Wilson Lake Drive and Sackville Drive, Middle Sackville [PDF]
That North West Community Council:
1. Approve the proposed development agreement, which shall be substantially of the same form as set out in Attachment A of the staff recommendation report dated September 30, 2020; and
2. Require the agreement be signed by the property owner within 240 days, or any extension thereof granted by Council on request of the property owner, from the date of final approval by Council and any other bodies as necessary, including applicable appeal periods, whichever is later; otherwise this approval will be void and obligations arising hereunder shall be at an end.
- Memorandum from the North West Planning Advisory Committee dated May 28, 2020 [PDF]
- Staff Presentation [PDF]
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARINGS – NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
13.1 STAFF – NONE
13.2 MEMBERS OF NORTH WEST COMMUNITY COUNCIL – NONE
14. MOTIONS – NONE
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
15.1 Approval of In Camera (In Private) Minutes – December 14, 2020
That North West Community Council approve the In Camera (In Private) Minutes of December 14, 2020 as circulated.
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – February 8, 2021
1. Information report from the Legislative Assistant dated January 7, 2021 re: Presentation Requests [PDF]
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Andrea Lovasi-Wood, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com 902-490-6732.