Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting
Minutes: August 22, 2022 Executive Standing Committee Draft Minutes (PDF)
1. CALL TO ORDER AND LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – July 25, 2022
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
10.3 Presentations – None
11. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
12.1 STAFF – NONE
12.2 ACCESSABILITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
12.2.1 Accessibility Advisory Committee Workplan [PDF]
That the Executive Standing Committee review and approve the Accessibility Advisory Committees 2022 Work Plan as set out in Attachment 1 of the report dated August 11, 2022.
12.3 MEMBERS OF STANDING COMMITTEE – NONE
13. MOTIONS – NONE
14. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
The Standing Committee may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
14.1 In Camera (In Private) Minutes
That the In Camera (In Private) minutes of July 25, 2022 be approved as circulated.
14.2 PERSONNEL MATTER – Private and Confidential Report
A matter pertaining to an identifiable individual or group.
That the Executive Standing Committee:
1. Adopt the recommendations as outlined in the private and confidential staff report dated August 17, 2022; and
2. Direct that the staff report dated August 17, 2022 be maintained as private and confidential.
15. ADDED ITEMS
16. NOTICES OF MOTION
17. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
18. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – September 26, 2022
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Catie Campbell, Legislative Assistant, at Catherine.email@example.com or 782-641-0796
To submit correspondence, email firstname.lastname@example.org More information: https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/regional-council/communicating-halifax-regional-council