1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 18, 2019
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
12.1 AUDITOR GENERAL – NONE
12.2.1 Investment Activities – Quarter ending June 30, 2019 [PDF]
That the Audit and Finance Standing Committee forward this report to Halifax Regional Council as an information item.
12.2.2 First Quarter 2019-2020 Financial Report [PDF]
That the Audit and Finance Standing Committee forward the First Quarter 2019/20 Financial Report to Regional Council for their information in the format as presented; and further recommend that the fourth quarter report be combined into a single report with the audited financial statements of the municipality to be presented to the Audit Committee.
12.3 GRANTS COMMITTEE – NONE
12.4 COMMITTTEE MEMBERS – NONE
13. MOTIONS – NONE
14. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
14.1 In Camera (In Private) Minutes – September 18, 2019
That the In Camera (In Private) minutes of September 18, 2019 be approved as circulated.
15. ADDED ITEMS
15.1 Route 91 Routing Options – Supplemental Report [PDF]
That the Audit and Finance Standing Committee recommend that Halifax Regional Council direct the CAO to fund the Route 91 – Hemlock Ravine detour along Southgate Drive using Halifax Transit’s existing operating budget.
16. NOTICES OF MOTION
17. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
18. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – November 20, 2019
1. Information Report dated October 17, 2019 from the Legislative Assistant re: Presentation Requests – NONE
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact
Robyn Dean, Legislative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-490-6520