1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 26, 2019
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – September 26, 2019
8.1 July 25, 2019 – Information report from the Director of Halifax Transit dated June 21, 2019 re: Halifax Transit Moving Forward Together Plan (MFTP) Corridor Routes Review [PDF] (50 Mb)
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
10. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
11. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
12.1.1 2019/20 First Quarter Halifax Transit Key Performance Indicator Report
(i) Staff presentation dated August 6, 2019 [PDF]
(ii) Information report dated August 6, 2019 [PDF]
That the Transportation Standing Committee receive a quarterly report and presentation from staff on the 2019/20 First Quarter Halifax Transit Key Performance Indicators and forward to Halifax Regional Council as an information item.
12.1.2 2020 Transportation Standing Committee Meeting Schedule [PDF]
That the Transportation Standing Committee approve the proposed 2020 meeting schedule as outlined in Attachment 1 of the staff report dated October 11, 2019.
12.2 ACTIVE TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY COMMITTEE
12.2.1 Active Transportation Advisory Committee Update [PDF]
That the Transportation Standing Committee receive the update from the Active Transportation Advisory Committee as submitted.
12.3 MEMBERS OF THE TRANSPORTATION STANDING COMMITTEE– NONE
13. MOTIONS - NONE
14. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
14.1 Approval of In Camera (In Private) Minutes – September 26, 2019
That the Transportation Standing Committee approve the In Camera (In Private) minutes of September 26, 2019 as circulated.
15. ADDED ITEMS
15.1 Councillor Nicoll - Pedestrian Safety [PDF]
That the Transportation Standing Committee request a staff presentation update regarding current and proposed countermeasures to improve pedestrian safety.
16. NOTICES OF MOTION
17. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
18. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – November 28, 2019 at 1:00 p.m., Council Chamber, 3rd Floor, City Hall, 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax
1. Information report from the Legislative Assistant dated October 16, 2019 re: Presentation Requests [PDF]
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Judith Ng’ethe, Legislative Assistant at email@example.com or 902-490-6517