• a volunteer?
• a neighbourhood association?
• a non-profit organization?
• or a group of residents trying to get a community project started?
Your local community developer can help you develop some new partnerships with other like-minded people or organizations in your area.
What does a community developer do?
Contact your community development to get connected with:
• other volunteers, non-profits, and partners in your community
• resources and funding opportunities
• municipal government departments
You can also strengthen your board or non-profit through:
• advice, guidance, and consultation
• templates and how-to guides
• board training and development
• team building
• strategic planning
Build your community through:
• helping you consult and engage your community
Community Developers in Halifax Regional Municipality
Bronwyn MacKinnon, Halifax West to Hubbards
Mary Angela Munro Cole Harbour to Eastern Shore
Lillian Ash, Halifax Penninsula
Darren Hirtle, Dartmouth and Eastern Passage
Shawna Shirley – Fall River, Sackville, Bedford, and Musquodoboit Valley