The 2023 TD Dartmouth Christmas Tree Lighting will be held on Saturday, December 2 from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at Sullivan's Pond. The event organizers would like to advise the public that Saturday's festivities 'IS A GO', despite the damp weather forecasted. We may get some east coast Christmas showers so remember to wear your rain boots and jacket.
Schedule of Events
5 to 6:15 p.m. | Sullivan’s Pond
- On the Dartmouth Kiwanis Club Stage The African Nova Scotian Music Association presents to you "A Celebration of Christmas" featuring talented artists from the community
- Visit with Santa at A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections tent & receive a free candy cane (while quantities last)
- Free hot chocolate & treats at the TD festive service tent (while quantities last)
5 to 6:15 p.m. | Findlay Community Centre
- Receive a free 'Holiday Treat' (while quantities last)
- Take part in a holiday activity with our Recreation staff
6:15 – 6:30 p.m. | Sullivan’s Pond
- Holiday greetings from the main stage
6:30 p.m. | Sullivan’s Pond
- TD Dartmouth Christmas Tree Lighting
- The Sullivan’s Pond Holiday Fireworks presented by BOYNECLARKE LLP
Join us in a carolling walk to Alderney Landing to visit the Christkindlmarket following the fireworks.
Enjoy More Festive Fun in Downtown Dartmouth
Christkindlmarket | Alderney Landing
Dec. 1 from 4 to 9 p.m. | Dec. 2 from 2 to 9 p.m. | Dec. 3 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Join in Alderney Landing’s authentic traditional German Christkindlmarket for hot cider, live music, and the magic of children singing in the Live Christmas Tree. Enjoy complimentary Merry-go-round rides, Maritime Marionette’s and the Serpentine Studio performances. /alderneylanding.com
Holiday Shopping in Downtown Dartmouth
Downtown Dartmouth is the perfect spot to celebrate the festive season and find that unique gift for someone special! / downtowndartmouth.ca
Kiwanis Christmas Tree Lot
Buy your Christmas tree this December from the Kiwanis Graham’s Grove Park Tree Lot and support children’s programs in your community.