Recruitment is a top priority for the Halifax Regional Municipality. Attracting and retaining talent with the required skills and knowledge to deliver municipal services now and into the future is key to our success. We're pleased to be partnering on the upcoming information session about our Halifax Transit Operator positions. Learn more about working with us!
Community Circle - Halifax Transit employment opportunities
Co-hosted by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion/ANSAIO and Halifax Transit
Date: December 6, 2022
Time: 6:30p.m. – 7:30pm
Location: North Preston Community Centre, 44 Simmonds Road, North Preston
To Register: email@example.com or Drop In
Working with Us
The Halifax Regional Municipality is proud to be recognized as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top 100 Employers and Nova Scotia’s Top 100 Employers for 2022 by Canada’s Top 100. Below are a few reasons for the municipality being selected:
- Training and development opportunities for individuals at various stages of their career, from the internship for recent grads to an Aspiring Leaders program for more experienced employees
- In-house wellness programming, paid sick leave, and coverage for mental health practitioners as part of its benefits program
- Flexible work program that offers eligible employees hybrid work options and alternate work hours
- Discounted Transit passes through payroll deduction
- Commitment to a diverse workforce that reflects the community it serves
Anyone who has an interest in serving our community, and is looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, is encouraged to visit our website or contact 311 for more information.
For a list of all open positions and information on the benefits of working for the municipality, visit our website. New opportunities are posted on a weekly basis.