Exciting summer jobs await
Are you a student or young adult looking for a summer job that offers more than minimum wage? Check out the variety of opportunities available with Parks & Recreation. We offer:
- Fun work culture
- Wage ranges from $17-$20 per hour
- Free evenings and weekends (for specific jobs)
- Interesting jobs in aquatics, inclusion and recreation
- Limited travel with jobs available in urban, suburban and rural communities
- Opportunity to work outdoors and in an environment that promotes health, wellness and physical activity
How to apply
- Review the list of jobs on this page.
- When you find a job that interests you, click on the link to visit the job posting and apply online. Reminder: if a job doesn’t have a link to the job posting, it means it hasn’t opened yet. Come back and apply once the job opens!
- Review the job posting details, such as training requirements, wage, location and application deadline to ensure the job is a good fit for you.
- Apply online by the deadline listed.
Tips for applying
- Prepare your resume and cover letter (optional) in advance. If you don’t have a resume, you can create a profile in our online application system.
- Please make sure you provide enough information – in your resume or profile – to demonstrate how you meet the requirements of the position you’re applying for.
- Set a reminder on your phone so you don’t miss the application deadline.
- Reach out to a parent or guardian for help if you need it.
- For questions or information about our recruitment process and job postings, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any technical issues while applying, please call 311.
- You can also find helpful information for the job application process here.
- All municipal jobs can be found here.