Request mini green bin replacement

For requests for large green carts, including delivery to new homes, repairs or replacement, please call 311.

Request a replacement countertop mini bin for organic waste.

Residents who receive municipal collection of garbage, green carts and recycling are eligible for a free replacement mini-bin (one per civic address). This includes multi-unit buildings with 6 units or less and condominiums serviced by HRM.

To obtain a mini green bin replacement, please visit a HRM Customer Service Centre.

Apartment tenants in buildings with over 6 units, businesses and commercial properties are not eligible and may purchase mini-bins at local retail stores.