Report a Problem

Driving & Marketing Concerns

To report a driving concern (speeding, cutting off, failing to obey traffic signals), or to report a complaint related to marketing seen on a Transit vehicle or property, please contact 311 by phone or email.

All messages are reviewed, however, additional information may be required. To ensure Transit's ability to fully investigate your complaint, please include valid contact information.