Read the Municipal Planning Strategy [PDF] and Land Use By-Law [PDF] to learn more about the planning policies and regulations for this planning area.
The following maps are part of the Municipal Planning Strategy:
- Map 1A – Generalized Future Land Use [PDF]
- Map 1B – Generalized Future Land Use [PDF]
- Map 1C – Generalized Future Land Use [PDF]
- Map 1D – Generalized Future Land Use [PDF]
- Map 1E – Generalized Future Land Use [PDF]
- Map 2 - Transportation [PDF]
The following maps are part of the Land Use Bylaw:
- Zoning Schedule 1-A [PDF]
- Zoning Schedule 1-B [PDF]
- Zoning Schedule 1-C [PDF]
- Zoning Schedule 1-D [PDF]
- Zoning Schedule 1-E [PDF]
All other planning and zoning maps can be found within the above documents.
Conditions of use
The above noted documents and associated maps are electronic consolidations of the official copies of the Municipal Planning Strategy and Land Use Bylaw applicable for the plan area within the Halifax Regional Municipality. These consolidations are unofficial copies and are provided for reference purposes only. There may be amendments that have been approved but have not yet been included in these consolidated versions. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these electronic copies, Halifax Regional Municipality assumes no responsibility for discrepancies that may have resulted from reformatting for electronic publication or from delays in updating recently approved amendments. Please consult the appropriate official source for confirmation of the content as well as clarification of any interpretations of the information contained in the documents. These documents are copyrighted to Halifax Regional Municipality and may not be copied for the purpose of resale.