An aerial view of all the permanent closures in the Cogswell District. Last updated August 15.
As construction in the Cogswell District continues, a number of closures and lane drops are required to support the dismantling of the current Cogswell Interchange and construction of three by-pass roads. All construction impacts will be shared on this page and on Twitter.
For the latest news about construction impacts related to the Cogswell District project, read the details below.
- September 14 - Road Construction - Pedestrian Access to Granville Mall via Barrington and Hollis streets
- August 15 - Road Closure - Barrington Street Ramp
- June 24 - Road Construction - Upper Water Street
- April 25 - Road Construction - Barrington Street
- April 19 - Road Closure - Cogswell Street
- April 5 - Road Construction - Upper Water Street
- March 24 - Road Closure - Northbound Barrington Ramp from Cogswell Street
- March 14 - Road Closures – Upper Water Street and Barrington Street on ramp
- January 27 - Road Construction – Barrington Street and Upper Water Street