160 Smeltzer Rd, Windsor, NS
Many of the Adventure Earth Centre programs are offered at Camp Mockingee. Situated on scenic Lake Mockingee, it is surrounded by a beautiful forest with hiking and nature trails. Recent upgrades and the addition of new facilities make Camp Mockingee a very comfortable place to be.
- full bathrooms with showers
- a fully equipped kitchen and dining hall
- large and small cabins
- a safe and sandy beach area with lifeguard supervision for swimming
The one leader to five camper ratio ensures a quality and safe camp experience.
The photos below give you a good idea as to what the camp looks like and where your children will be staying while at camp.
Camp phone: 902.798.8430
Directions to Camp Mockingee
From Highway 101 via the Annapolis Valley or Halifax:
- Take exit 5.
- At the end of the exit road, turn toward Windsor (signs for Route 14).
- Travel about 1 km and then stay right on Highway 1 toward Windsor (the Irving Station will be on your left.)
- Continue approximately 1.8 km toward Windsor.
- Turn left at Atlantic Radiator to continue on Route 14.
- Travel west on Route 14 for 18.8 km until you reach the Lakeside Store and Irving Station. You will pass the Ski Martock sign on your left at about 6.8 kilometres.
- Continue straight on Route 14 for 3 more kilometres. You will see the Camp Mockingee sign on your right.
- Turn right onto Smeltzer's Road at the Camp Mockingee sign.
- Cross the bridge and bear right as you travel up the hill. As you crest the hill you will see the lake and some of the camp buildings ahead. Turn right into the parking lot, 1 km from Highway 14.