Captain William Spry Community Centre (CWSCC) services Spryfield and surrounding communities.
Please note that the Wavepool will be closed for maintenance starting August 30th until approximately September 13th. Updates will be posted as the work progresses.
16 Sussex St.
14, 9A, 9B
View route schedules
Access to the Aquatic and Fitness centre are available through booking only, bookings can be made Online or by calling the front desk at 902-477-7665.
Captain William Spry Community Centre has:
- eight meeting rooms
- four bathrooms
- change rooms
- fitness centre
Spryfield Wave Pool
- 4-lane, 25-metre lap area
- 15-metre diameter graduated beach area
- waves from 1/2–1 1/2 metres
- 5 in-pool therapeutic water jets
- climbing wall
- deckside patio area
Spryfield Wave Pool is wheelchair accessible.
Fitness Centre Equipment
- treadmills and exercise bikes
- Smith machine
- stability ball
- weight stack strength machines
- elliptical cross trainers
- resistance tubing
- locker and shower facilities
- body composition analyzer scale