View a full copy of the souvenir booklet.
The contents of the booklet were also recorded in the City Council Minutes of August 1912.
The dedication ceremony included "patriotic songs by school children," presentation of gifts from the City of Bristol, Australia, the Royal Colonial Institute and the Canadian Club, who financed the construction of the Tower.
Sir Sandford Fleming ceremoniously delivered the 1908 title deeds for Sir Sandford Fleming Park to Mayor F.P. Bligh.